Arnold Schwarzenegger | Exclusive Ladder Interview
Stay motivated. Stay active. Get better every day.
Arnold Schwarzenegger sits down with Ladder Chief Nutrition Officer, Adam Bornstein, for an exclusive interview to discuss the importance of rituals, staying consistent, and staying active. Arnold shares his workout routine, diet tips, biggest inspirations, and motivation to help you stay focused on your workouts and your goals. Schwarzenegger is an actor, businessman, best-selling author, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, the 38th Governor of the State of California, and the co-founder of Ladder. His philanthropic efforts include an after-school program for kids (After Schools All-Stars), coaching for the Special Olympics, and co-founding a global non-profit dedicated to climate change.
- What’s one ritual you practice/follow every day?
- Do you use rituals to help you achieve your goals?
- Who has insisted or influenced any of your rituals?
- What was a big setback in your life? What did you do to come back from it?
- Explain the concept of reps. How have “reps” helped you achieve success?
- When you’re feeling drained, what do you do to recharge?
- Do you have any rituals regarding using technology and social media?
- Do you have any surprising habits, rituals and routines? Follow Ladder on social media: Instagram: